- The students beat Extraordinary Home School 3-0, with Doreen Appiah taking Best Witness on all ballots.
- Creekview then beat Sklyline 3-0, with Michael Caballero taking Best Witness and Angie Garcia taking Best Attorney.
- Creekview then beat Edinburg 3-0 with Greg Cline taking Best Witness on all ballots.
- Creekview then beat Waco 3-0 with Kristi Tamberelli taking Best Attorney.
- Angie Garcia also took runner up Best Attorney for the whole competition.
- In the Semifinals, Creekview won against Decatur 2-1.
- In the Finals, Prestonwood Christian Academy beat Creekview 5 to 4.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Creekview Mock Trial Takes Second in State
Creekview Mock Trial took second out of 24 teams competing in the Texas High School Mock Trial competition and over 100 teams in the state.
Posted by Innovative Leaders in Learning at 10:22 AM